Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Collecting Polymer Needles and Hooks


Last month I posted about my handcrafted crochet hook collection.  Kelli over at The Clay Bean Co. on etsy does the most amazing things with polymer clay.  Such intricate work.  I've created a number of things with polymer clay, so I can tell you, it's not always that easy.

I bought the hedgehog needles for my mom.  She has a birthday coming up and hedgehogs are one of her favorite wee beasties! So shiny and intricate.  The pink "cheeks" and the face is pinched just enough.  Oh so darling!

 
But this hook just makes me smile.  I keep picking it up and looking at it.  Rolling it around with my fingers...its fat, wooly self.  Admiring its Wallace & Gromit(ish) little face and tiny "feet".


Its bum!


The grassy field with flowers.  All the other little sheep romping around.  It doesn't show up that well, but if you look closely, you can see the grey one that might be "the black sheep" of the family. 


This the photo from last months blog.  If you don't see what you want at The Clay Bean Co., just send Kelli a note.  She's great to work with!

Thanks for stopping by,
Sheila

Purls of Wisdom:
Having trouble seeing the stitches when using black yarn?  Lay a white pillowcase, dishtowel or napkin across your lap.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...