Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Curver Knit Collection




I hope you all had a Merry Christmas.  I certainly did.  Good food, good friends, family and health!  What more could anyone want?  

As I have been in the house for the last 6 days with holiday festivities and 12 inches of snow on one day and another 5 inches the other day, I am due to get out!

I had planned on a post showing some of my prezzies, but went to target to look for something, which I can't remember now because.....

look what I found.  Squeeeee!

How cool is this, I ask you?  By Curver Knit Collection, a bin with a lid/tray that looks like knitting.  It is on sale, as of today for $29.74.  Regular price is $34.00 I think.


A lovely taupe and an equally lovely cream.  Made of plastic, so it's good inside or out.  Be aware though, rain will get in as there are holes on each "stitch".


A nice size too 10.8 gal/41L.  Curver is made by Keter Plastic, Ltd. in Isreal.  I'm sure you can find them on the internet.  When I looked on Targets web site, they had other Knit Collection items, but not this bin.


Perfectly holds many of my WIPS! Also great for yarn storage, toys, small blankets, pattern books, just about anything and everything.

Next week I'll show off some of my presents that I love!

Have a Happy New Year,
Sheila

Purls of Wisdom:
Recycle that tea pot you don't use!

7 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I would love to have it next to my knitting space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! what a lucky find and super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Target find. I was there today and they were all out of them. I like the recycled teapot also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bin!!! Which Target location had this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this table. I have checked two Targets in Ann Arbor, Michigan and they don't have it.I guess it could be a regional thing. I have a daughter checking in Grand Rapids, Michigan. That's what I love about Target. You never know what you may find.
    Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...