Saturday, December 29, 2012

Free Fortunes for 2013!

As we leave 2012 and enter 2013, it's all about starting new.  A fresh start for a better year!  I offer you my Fortune Cookie Baby Booties FREE pattern you can find in my Craftsy Pattern Store.  I have blogged about them before, but this is the perfect time to reintroduce them.

The story goes:

I had remembered a baby shower about two hours before I had to be there! No time for a blanket, but plenty time for some simple booties! I do mean simple! Too simple to give by themselves! 

I always have these "take out" boxes on hand at Christmas time. There you go... Instant gift! I hand wrote a little fortune...."good things come in small packages"! Not very original, but it worked! The mommy loved them and that's all that matters!


A sheet of cute "fortunes" are included for you to print off, cut and slip into each bootie!  If you are a "hooker" and not a knitter, you can easily adapt the pattern.  Just single crochet to the size given.  I'd love to see a photo of your finished "cookie".

Happy New Year to You and Yours,
Sheila

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...