Sunday, November 8, 2015

Granny Corner 2 Corner Blanket Pattern


Like many of you, I love the Corner2Corner stitch.  I wondered if one could do the same thing in a granny-type stitch.  Granny Corner 2 Corner.

 
I came up with a deceptively simple pattern with spectacular results!  You work it in the same way, but using the granny stitch instead, from corner to corner.


Simpler, faster and uses less yarn.  Love that!



The border might me slightly changeling for the beginner, but any border you are comfortable hooking will look lovely.  A chart is included for the border and the pattern is written in American and UK terms.

I have the pattern for sale in my Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry shops.  Oh, and selling the finished item is permitted.

Have a great week,
Sheila

Purls of Wisdom:
My daughter took violin lessons in Middle School for about 5 seconds.  I use her music stand for so many things.  Holding a pattern book open, holding a paper pattern and using it to watch a Craftsy class while I'm knitting!


2 comments:

  1. I love the combination of colors you used in this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your edging. Smart to use that music stand for crafty endeavors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...