Friday, April 27, 2012

Free Pattern



I found this pattern on Purl Bee via Susan B Anderson's blog!  Don't you love it?  Super easy and you  use just one skein of your yummy yarn!

I purchased this vibrant Baah! La Jolla yarn from Craftsy.com's Deals and just had to whip up one for myself!  I don't knit or crochet for myself as often as I should as I have an Esty shop that needs to be stocked with creative goodness!  So, it was a real treat to crochet along knowing it would be around MY neck!

Beautiful Burmese Ruby Superwash Marino yarn!  If you are stuck on what to do with your hand painted stash, this is a great project!  One skein @ 400 yards makes a great cowl for yourself or a wonderful gift!

I just noticed.....the cowl is upside down in the photo!  Ha!  Have a great weekend!

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...