Friday, October 1, 2010

New Patterns

I have some new patterns for sale at my Etsy shop!  Please stop by and take a look http://www.etsy.com/listing/57810020/prada-inspired-headband-pattern The Prada Inspired Headband is very popular!  The Fall Prada Show had these on every single model!  Really cute!  I also ordered some new Mini Moo business cards! You can upload your own photos and contact info!  You don't even have to have your own business!  They are super cute just to hand out to your friends!   If you haven't stopped by there, you must this weekend!
You can find them here http://us.moo.com/en/?gclid=CPHB2YjisqQCFQHW5wod73Uwyw

Have a good weekend!  Thanks for reading!

Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila!!!! Am I the FIRST?!? I find that SOOOOOOO hard to believe!! LOL! You (and your shop!) are FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE, LOVE Hand- Knitted things! My Grandmother TRIED (FRUITLESSLY, lol!) to teach me how to knit- how frustrating THAT must have been!! I SO admire you, and anyone else that "Caught on"!!!
    I read about you, (and got this link!) in the Etsy article about trading!!! What an AWESOME, AWESOME idea!!! I have a new line of Hand- Hammered Pure Copper Jewelry, set with Precious and Semi-Precious Gemstones. The line is called, "Totally Retro- Terminally Hip!". Most of the pieces are pretty Neo- Victorian. I absolutely ADORE fantastic Gemstones!!! REALLY unfortunate for someone on MY budget!! LOL!! I can't afford to even PAY ATTENTION!! BUT- I decided about 4 months ago, that I would make a living doing what I love! (So far, I'm only 5 weeks late on rent!:) I DO have a store on Etsy- my daughter, Christy, started it and BOUGHT me Business Cards- so NOW........I can't find an excuse for NOT listing them!! (DRAT!)
    I think that trading is an AWESOME idea, TOO!!!
    Good luck to you, but from just the FEW pics. that I've seen of your pieces, you won't NEED luck!!! XO, Becky (rebeccaartist at large) @ Totally Retro....... :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind words! Knitting is my talent, not blogging! I hardly know how to get my blog out there to the masses! What is the link to your Etsy shop? Also, I'm a huge fan of MOO business cards! If you don't know about them, You can find them here http://us.moo.com/en/?gclid=CPHB2YjisqQCFQHW5wod73Uwyw
    They are the best. You download your photos and design the contact info! LOVE THEM! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...