Saturday, June 1, 2013

Graduating Granny 2

Hover over any photo to Pin
or 

Another graduation coming up and Alexandra loves pink!  I love this shade of pink, myself.  Bright, cheerful, not too Pepto Bismol (sp?), not too baby pink.  If you look closely, you can see I added a "A" charm at one corner.  It's white on one side and pink leopard on the other.  I wish I took a close up of that, darn.

I used my Easy Triangle Scarf Pattern, which you can find in my Etsy Shop.  Easy pattern and great for car/airplane trips or at the beach.  Inexpensive Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread in Hot Pink or any fine lace yarn you have in your stash make this special gift.  The charm I purchased at my local Hobby Lobby for a couple dollars.  They were 2 in a pack.  String on some beads when you get to the trim and really make it special!

Here's a close up photo of the beading.  The instructions for this are in the pattern.  They really make the scarf special and are well worth the effort.

Have a great week,
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...