Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Granny Square Cherub Baby Blanket



Granny squares are making a HUGE comeback! With good reason!  They are so much more fun in today's colors.  With spring and summer soon upon us, granny squares are the perfect take-along project.  No heavy blanket on your lap! Great project for car or plane trips!  Find my newest pattern here in my Craftsy Pattern Store or click on my Etsy shop or Ravelry buttons on the right.




Stunning in greys, ecru and yellows!   Perfect for the modern mommy and baby! It measures an easy to manage 36" L x 23" W.   Perfect for the stroller.

Great size and weight very for the chilly air conditioned spots!



Use my single crochet edge or browse through your crochet edging books!



The smaller squares add interest and whimsy.  Unique, one of a kind, shower gift!  You will love the ooooo's and ahhhh's when she opens it!

Great project to use up your stash yarn!  Easily make larger or smaller to fit your needs!

Best,
Sheila
see my latest pins below!



14 comments:

  1. Such a lovely blanket!! Thanks so much for linking up at this week's Off the Hook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this color combination. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey and yellow are great together!! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blanket!! I'd never thought of this colour combo myself, but it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this! It is adorable! Those colors go so well together! Great Job!

    I would like to invite you to my linky party, Thrifty Thursday!

    appleofmamaseye.blogspot.com

    Hope to see you there!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely blanket!!! Love the colors combination!Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
    Have a fabulous day!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the color combination you chose! I would have never thought to put those colors together but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. I am going to be an auntie for the first time this year and my brother and his wife don't want to know what the baby will be, which has caused a headache for us all. The colour combinations are just perfect. Great blog and am now following. Take care. Chel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...